Tuesday, February 12, 2013

yeah, they aren't for ya. #fact.

so sad so sad so sad :((( what happened to you? is it my fault? oh how im so sorry for you my bestfriend! my camera! it cant take a picture, even cannot operate anymore. ya allah. please, it's all i have as my loyal companion. i bring it everywhere i go. i like it very much. why is this always happens to me? as i consider someone/something as my bestfren or even godgifted fren,, then they'd leave me eventually. what a fail for me.
taken by delayne's camera. model: my besfren
i think i should accept the fact that,,im not deserve for any so-called titles friendship or even love. eventho Your love ya allah,, im not deserve it. im juz an ignorance who hopes for miracles in his life.

but allah,, pleasseeee? i really need him.:(((((( oh my sony, please stay in my life,,,

how i suppose to tell my parents. :( so i hav to fix it asap but i did everything. what else??

No comments:

Post a Comment