Monday, February 25, 2013

let go, accept, never put hope.

comparing myself to the guy i hate so badly, now i have to admit i'm just nothing. i can see how his life is very perfect, he has almost everything. while me, always motivate myself to be very confidence. maybe that's how allah test us, me with myself. but he has almost everything. he has his dream camera, he got his dream laptop, he will become a doctor, lots of friends, popular and all of that i don't care. but what i fear the most, he has high chance and can easily get the girl he likes since he was in primary school. lol.

that girl.

allah,,,,only you know how much i like her. now i have to admit that i'm not for her. i have to let her go so that she's free and happy. then i have to learn to accept it, cuz it is the only way i can live without fear anymore.

allah,,,answer me ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment