Friday, February 15, 2013

i think i think too much.

okay, now i wanna change this blog's title. so here is the new title, an overthinker. the idea came out of a sudden so dont ask me why? and i think that word best to describe me now. maybe the title of this blog should be something best to describe me, even bad thing coz it can be a reminder for me. moreover, i've deleted my first blog,, so yeah,,maybe this blog may be my main blog now. but that deleted blog still undeleted completely within 3 months so who knows i might undelete it back HAHAHA but i will lose all my followers there *which is better for me*. actually i still havent receive any answer yet  *from my istkhrh prayers* regarding which is better--> delete that blog or not. hehe.
just an imagination
and ya know, imo overthinking was the cause of everything.

E
V
E
R
Y
T
H
I
N
G
that happened.
got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment