Saturday, February 16, 2013

can't wait to change room.

today, my roomate posted something on fb. and c.l.e.a.r.l.y he was condemned me. unstated my name but who else if not me and abg arip when he wrote 'roomate'? im not angry or sad, but i felt ochen guilty. coz i can imagine how was his life being messed by me, coz he rarely post on fb, but this time his post is about sejengkal long and all words capitalized. see how angry he was at that time and i can imagine how annoying he feels to me. and i admit i was the cause but i have my reason for doing that. as if i depend on him, he did fumble-ly, but when i depend on other thing he feels messy. but sokay, he's older than me so i respect him. and im just menumpang je on that floor.

i am bad roomate for him, but with others i hope not. :)))

aishh, suddenly i feel cant wait for next study year, coz i decided to stay with somebody else. with abg arip or my batchmate as long as not him inshaallah. alone is better if can. :) be patience uba, there is 5 months left.

and

i wish he knows how my pride fell because of that public comment. i hope he delete it.

**************update 210213****
perhaps i should let everyone knows before becoming my roomate, that:
1) i hate cold (my feet could easily caught cold)
2) since long ago, i always hav dificulty to wake up, and sleep as well :p
3) i tidy up my room/desk not everyday but about once a week so dont expect a tidy room. hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment